Increase your marketing effectiveness with marketing automation
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
Attract the right leads. Nurture them to become customers.
CRM for Marketing ensures that you only hand over qualified buyers to sales. Automate your most repetitive tasks and set up nurture programs to ensure leads are at the right maturity before they are qualified by sales.
Align with sales
Avoid bad communication and work together to achieve business goals.
Develop relationships with prospects at every stage of the marketing process, right through to handing over to sales.
Effectively market on multiple channels online and automate repetitive tasks.
Did You Know?
of shoppers conduct online research before making big purchases.
of companies say their biggest challenge is generating traffic and leads.
of marketers say email is their primary lead generation strategy.
of consumers enjoy weekly promotional emails.
- Create tailored campaigns.
- Track who is responding and report on your ROMI.
- Re-use campaign templates and systematise campaign tasks.
- Track where visits to your website originate from.
- See which search terms are most effective.
- See which social media channels create the most traffic.
- See how long a visitor remains on a page.
- See which pages visitors find most engaging.
- Score leads according to behaviour.
- Place leads in relevant nurture campaigns.
- Identify when a leads shows readiness to purchase and only hand over these leads to Sales.
- Split A/B Test and send the winning variant.
- Track opening and click-through rates.
- See every page recipients view on your website.
- Craft beautiful emails quickly with drag and drop or HTML.
- Manage the complete event process.
- Automate invitations, RSVPs and follow-ups.
- Score attendance behaviour.
- Place attendees into relevant nurture programs.
- Track attendance and no-shows at live events and webinars.
- Learn how your customers think and react.
- Record customer behaviour.
- Use propensity models to predict future behaviour.
- Continually improve your conversion rates.
- Reduce your churn.
- Measure the impact of your marketing efforts in real-time, and adjust processes according to what works.