What is new in Dynamics and Power Platform?
Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Overview – Demo Series
An Overview of the different modules of Microsoft Dynamics 365
& Power Platform.
One of the best features of Dynamics 365 is the ability to select and choose modules to tailor the software to your specific needs.
But how can you know which modules your business actually requires?
To begin, you must first grasp what is accessible and what each module performs.
That is precisely what we will explore in these Dynamics 365 Overview Demo’s.
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Customer Insights (CDP)
- Optimise Decision Making with Actionable Insights
- Predict Customer and Business Outcomes
- Connect and View Multiple Sources of Data
- Engage customers strategically in their preferred channels.
- Improve sales efficiency with contextual customer information.
- Grow revenue, share best practices, and increase customer loyalty.
- Design, predict, and deliver content through the right channels in the moment of interaction for personalized customer journeys.
- Orchestrate customer journeys across marketing, sales, commerce, and service teams to provide a holistic customer experience.
- Turn insights into relevant action using AI-driven recommendations for content, channels, customer segmentation, and analytics.
- Deliver omnichannel service
- Resolve customer issues faster
- Improve case management
- Optimise Your Resources
- Be More Proactive and Efficient
- Streamline Your Technicians’ Workflow
- Empower employees to get the information they need—on their own—through easy-to-use self-service HR tools and Microsoft Teams.
- Simplify benefits, compensation, leave and absence, certifications, training, and compliance programmes.
- Take action and adapt to changes faster with a scalable HR solution that grows with you and can easily connect with existing and partner systems.
- Create professional-grade applications quickly and easily
- Utilize prebuilt templates, drag-and-drop simplicity, and rapid deployment
- Make it possible for developers to be extensible
- Help protect your data, identify bot attacks, and prevent fake accounts.
- Extend data loss protection and control to Power BI users, including report sharing.
- Better meet privacy and regulatory requirements with oversight of sensitive data through bring your own key (BYOK).
Power Virtual Agents
- Create smart, AI-powered chatbots that can fix common issues and answer queries around the clock in a matter of minutes.
- With an easy-to-use graphical interface, you can create and manage complex chatbots without requiring any coding or AI experience.
- Choose from hundreds of pre-built connections, use Power Automate to construct bespoke processes, or use Microsoft Bot Framework to develop complicated scenarios.
- Create and manage cloud flows on the go.
- Create and manage all aspects of your automations from a central portal.
- Create and manage cloud flows in the hub for teamwork.
If you have specific requirements and would like to know which modules would be most suited to your needs, please fill out this form for us to set up a demo overview session with you.
Subscribe to our newsletter