Ensuring projects deliver: On time. On budget. At a profit.
- Coordinated Opportunity Management – Track and manage upcoming project opportunities, so that sales teams and project managers can work together to land as many projects as possible, without overlapping resources.
- Accurate Project Quotations – Quickly create comprehensive project quotes using standard or customized templates.
- Automated Resource Planning – Use Azure Machine Learning to forecast demand and resource allocation. It will automatically match people with the right skills and experience to the projects that need them.
- Team Collaboration – Combine Project Service with Office 365 and share project documents. You will be able to monitor the status on project deliverables and receive real-time updates by project members, simplifying risk management.
- Simple Tracking of Budget and Costs – Each project worker keeps a record of hours and expenses in their mobile device, which is automatically collated by Project Service. See the whole project costs visualized in real-time.
- Easy Reporting – See key project metrics in powerful overview dashboards, on your computer, or on-the-go. Quickly export these metrics into your project reports.
- Hassle-Free Billing and Invoicing – See project costs in a simple overview that can quickly be converted into an invoice – either within Project Service or in conjunction with your current accounting system.
Don’t miss more articles by The CRM Team
Inside Microsoft Dynamics 365: The Benefits for Manufacturers Do you want your manufacturing organization to take advantage of predictive analytics? If you answered yes, then get ready to learn about how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help manufacturers. This article will...
Microsoft Ignite - helping businesses get on with business. The Microsoft Ignite digital event was held between 2 and 4 November 2021. This event was the second to be held this year. Over 100,000 attendees from all over the world were expected to attend the November...
What Is Digital Transformation? Digital transformation is the operational, cultural, and organisational change of a company’s ecosystem. This is achieved by using smart integrated technologies and processes across every level and function of the organisation in a...