Ensuring projects deliver: On time. On budget. At a profit.
- Coordinated Opportunity Management – Track and manage upcoming project opportunities, so that sales teams and project managers can work together to land as many projects as possible, without overlapping resources.
- Accurate Project Quotations – Quickly create comprehensive project quotes using standard or customized templates.
- Automated Resource Planning – Use Azure Machine Learning to forecast demand and resource allocation. It will automatically match people with the right skills and experience to the projects that need them.
- Team Collaboration – Combine Project Service with Office 365 and share project documents. You will be able to monitor the status on project deliverables and receive real-time updates by project members, simplifying risk management.
- Simple Tracking of Budget and Costs – Each project worker keeps a record of hours and expenses in their mobile device, which is automatically collated by Project Service. See the whole project costs visualized in real-time.
- Easy Reporting – See key project metrics in powerful overview dashboards, on your computer, or on-the-go. Quickly export these metrics into your project reports.
- Hassle-Free Billing and Invoicing – See project costs in a simple overview that can quickly be converted into an invoice – either within Project Service or in conjunction with your current accounting system.
Don’t miss more articles by The CRM Team
How to be a customer-centric company In the simplest terms, customer centricity is about listening to and learning from your customers. It’s about leveraging the information and knowledge you have about your customers to guide your business in a way that is resonant...
Microsoft Dynamics 365- Ignites with new enhancementsMicrosoft Ignite 2021 took place from the 2nd to 4th March and was attended virtually by over 45,000 people around the world. Along with dozens of announcements there were a number of exciting enhancements made to...
Drive personalized interactions with real-time customer journey orchestration Faced with a historic level of social and business disruption, companies have been forced to respond quickly and strategically to meet the challenge. To help address this challenge, and...