Ensuring projects deliver: On time. On budget. At a profit.
- Coordinated Opportunity Management – Track and manage upcoming project opportunities, so that sales teams and project managers can work together to land as many projects as possible, without overlapping resources.
- Accurate Project Quotations – Quickly create comprehensive project quotes using standard or customized templates.
- Automated Resource Planning – Use Azure Machine Learning to forecast demand and resource allocation. It will automatically match people with the right skills and experience to the projects that need them.
- Team Collaboration – Combine Project Service with Office 365 and share project documents. You will be able to monitor the status on project deliverables and receive real-time updates by project members, simplifying risk management.
- Simple Tracking of Budget and Costs – Each project worker keeps a record of hours and expenses in their mobile device, which is automatically collated by Project Service. See the whole project costs visualized in real-time.
- Easy Reporting – See key project metrics in powerful overview dashboards, on your computer, or on-the-go. Quickly export these metrics into your project reports.
- Hassle-Free Billing and Invoicing – See project costs in a simple overview that can quickly be converted into an invoice – either within Project Service or in conjunction with your current accounting system.
Don’t miss more articles by The CRM Team
The Neuroscience of Customer Experience (CX) & Digital TransformationThere is a new CX balancing act—the need for digital and a want for human. After 15-years of doing retail mystery shops and lecturing Customer Experience (CX) at the Gordon Institute of Business...
A day in the life of a Delivery ManagerA Delivery Manager in a company oversees the product delivery process for clients and developers. A Delivery Manager's essential duties are ensuring accuracy and timeliness, coordinating the developers, managing budgets and...
Digital Transformation & Customer Experience (CX)Background In today’s customer-led business world, most businesses are not facing digital disruption – they’ve already been disrupted by Industry 4.0. In fact, digital tech and customer centricity is not a...