Ensuring projects deliver: On time. On budget. At a profit.
- Coordinated Opportunity Management – Track and manage upcoming project opportunities, so that sales teams and project managers can work together to land as many projects as possible, without overlapping resources.
- Accurate Project Quotations – Quickly create comprehensive project quotes using standard or customized templates.
- Automated Resource Planning – Use Azure Machine Learning to forecast demand and resource allocation. It will automatically match people with the right skills and experience to the projects that need them.
- Team Collaboration – Combine Project Service with Office 365 and share project documents. You will be able to monitor the status on project deliverables and receive real-time updates by project members, simplifying risk management.
- Simple Tracking of Budget and Costs – Each project worker keeps a record of hours and expenses in their mobile device, which is automatically collated by Project Service. See the whole project costs visualized in real-time.
- Easy Reporting – See key project metrics in powerful overview dashboards, on your computer, or on-the-go. Quickly export these metrics into your project reports.
- Hassle-Free Billing and Invoicing – See project costs in a simple overview that can quickly be converted into an invoice – either within Project Service or in conjunction with your current accounting system.
Don’t miss more articles by The CRM Team
The Digital Technology Adoption survey goes live On the 4th May, we launched a survey on the state of digital technology adoptionin South Africa The CRM Team partnered with ITWeb to conduct a survey on the state of digital technology adoption in South Africa....
Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2022 releases Businesses constantly face new challenges and the pace keeps increasing. As priorities change and new opportunities emerge, the future of every business depends on how well it can empower its teams to adapt and innovate....
The power of User Adoption - A quick Google search defines inertia as "the tendency to do nothing or to remain unchanged," while Wikipedia defines it as "the resistance of any physical object to a change in velocity." This includes changes in the speed or direction of...