LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Harness the power of LinkedIn Sales Navigator with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Empower sales reps to build meaningful relationships, sell smarter, boost productivity, and accelerate sales performance.
This app is required to enable Embedded Profiles, CRM Sync, and Activity Writeback.
- Gain LinkedIn insights on companies and people by viewing headline information, recent activities, news, and job changes directly on customer record forms
- Get a clear view of the organizational structure with LinkedIn’s live org chart integration within Unified Interface
- Personalize engagement by surfacing warm introductions through your network or colleagues, or use icebreakers to identify commonalities between you and your prospects
- Reduce busywork with one-click access to LinkedIn InMail and insights where you need them
CRM Sync and Activity Writeback
- Seamlessly transition between Sales Navigator and CRM through direct links offered on all matched Lead and Account pages within Sales Navigator
- Identify and connect with the right buyers by filtering Sales Navigator searches based on whether or not contacts and leads are in CRM
- Keep track of key activities such as InMails, Messages, Notes, Calls, and PointDrives sent by automatically saving them back to CRM
- Save time and effort by auto-importing matched Contacts and Accounts associated with Open Opportunities into Sales Navigator
Administrators can tailor Dynamics forms to show LinkedIn Sales Navigator profiles of Contacts or Accounts in any layout to fit specific business needs.
This integration requires Dynamics 2016 (online) or Dynamics 365 (online), and Sales Navigator Team edition or above.
I NEED THIS!