“You can’t hide from the mobile trend and there’s no substitute for having access to information anytime.”
Microsoft custom research on digital transformation of sales, 2016
Create a modern connected experience.
In today’s digital world, online portals have become the defacto connection point for brands. Self-service that maximises the efficiency of every interaction is key and drives the top concerns of any organisation: empowering users, having connected interactions across channels, and empowering organisations to be successful.
Did You Know?
increase in use of online forums and communities for self-help
of incoming service requests require field visits
of global consumers now expect a brand or organization to offer a self-service portal
of consumers use web or mobile self-service to find answers
The Rise of Self-service
Customer & employee self-service
- Knowledge – Enhanced knowledge management with product filtering and content access levels.
- Discussion Forums – Deepen customer relationships and loyalty with conversations between employees, customers and experts.
- Support – Reduce support costs by enabling case deflection, exposing knowledge articles and forum content in search.
- Discussion Forums – Grow communities and deepen relationships with users helping users, reduce support costs.
- Blogs – Keep customer engagement high with frequent articles that establish subject matter expertise and supports the brand.
- Ideas – Collect and track ideas and share outcomes to close the feedback loop. Encourage contributions, comments and ratings.
- Lead Distribution and Registration – Configure intelligent lead distribution, reduce channel conflict, allocate compensation and track partner performance.
- Account Management – Manage new and existing business relationships, permissions and rights to reach deeper within partner organisations.
- Multi-Partner Collaboration – Allow multiple partners to collaborate on the same opportunity to maximise selling and implementation experiences.
- Events – Event Management for conferences, webinars and events. Supports sessions and tracks, manages attendance and logistics.
- Field Service – Provides your partner channel and customers a 360 view of work order, agreements, assets and invoices.
- Project Service Automation – Allows partners to view project information including quotes invoices, and bookable resources.