MB2-714 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service
About MB2-714 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service
This course is intended for individuals who want to sit the MB2-714 exam. This audience typically includes sales operations managers, customer service managers, service schedulers, administrators, office managers, executives, and consultants who want to demonstrate a foundational understanding of the application functionality. The exam is appropriate for those who are new to Dynamics CRM, yet have a background in the business process as well as Microsoft Office.
Instructor-led classroom training is hosted at The CRM Team training suite, Design Quarter, Fourways.
1. Manage Cases and the Knowledge Base
- Create and manage cases – Work with the case list and views; search for case records; create a new case record; understand fields on a default case form; analyze business process flows; convert activities to cases; understand the case resolution process; use case routing rules; use case creation rules.
- Create and manage the knowledge base –Search for articles; associate an article with a case; use knowledge base articles to help resolve cases; create, manage, and maintain knowledge base article templates; create, modify, and publish knowledge base articles; format articles; attach knowledge base articles to email messages.
2. Manage queues, entitlements, and service level agreements (SLA's)
- Create and manage queues – Understand system queues and personal queues; create and maintain queues; add cases and activities to queues; work with queue items; implement case routing.
- Create and manage entitlements – Create and maintain entitlement templates; create a new entitlement; add entitlement lines; associate products; associate entitlement channels; associate an SLA; activate an entitlement; renew an entitlement.
- Create and manage SLAs – Understand standard and enhanced SLAs; create SLA actions and details; use SLAs on-demand; manage cases with SLAs; manage service scheduling, interactive service hub, and the unified service desk.
3. Manage service scheduling, interactive service hub and the unified service desk
- Implement and manage service scheduling – Understand service scheduling scenarios; understand the service scheduling process flow; define and manage resources; implement customer service schedules; create and manage resource groups; define sites, holiday schedules, and services; schedule service activities in the service calendar; manage service activities.
- Work with the interactive service hub and the unified service desk – Work with single-stream and multi-stream dashboards; manage queues and cases from streams; create interactive dashboards; understand the unified service desk; understand integrated agent desktop components.
4. Work with FieldOne and perform service management analysis
- Perform service management analysis – Use Microsoft Power BI service dashboards; work with the service calendar; work with service reports; work with service dashboards; work with system charts for cases; understand service metrics and goals; create goals for case records.
- Use FieldOne with service management – Understand FieldOne functionality; identify reasons to automate the field service organization; identify the benefits of using FieldOne.
- Work with surveys – Understand survey distribution options; create and configure surveys; capture responses.