Microsoft CRM Trainer
Training Team – Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are looking for a young energetic Trainer to join our Training Team.
The CRM Team Trainers are a group of highly sought after trainers in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 World. You will get the opportunity to work in a world class team enabling users across the world to customise, configure, deploy and use Microsoft CRM Systems. You will also get the opportunity to become one of a handful of Microsoft Certified Dynamics 365 Trainers.
Conduct Training Needs Analysis
Producing training material in the form of Manuals, Lesson plans, Presentations, Videos, Assessments
Delivering training sessions, webinars, workshops – In Person or Virtually
Continuous Learning in order to keep up to date with the changing technology
The role involves a great deal of customised training dependant on Customer Needs and business processes
The role includes travel dependent on customer requirement
Strong technical IT background.
An appreciation of change management principles required to drive digital user adoption in organisations.
At least 3-5 years experience delivering Training
Provable Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Strong Administrative Capabilities
Ability to organise and manage assigned tasks
Strong Time Management
Excellent verbal and written communication
Great Attention to detail
The ability to motivate others
A patient and friendly approach to teaching
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities.
- A patient and friendly approach to teaching
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Ability to thrive in a fast -paced, time-compresses and dynamics environment
- Enthusiasm for lifelong learning
- Experience training Microsoft CRM Systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Competitive: Based on Experience