Showcase highly configurable products using mixed reality with Experlogix CPQ.
Access Experlogix CPQ anywhere
The combined Experlogix CPQ, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Microsoft Product Visualize, enables a mixed reality customer experience.
Sales reps can quickly configure complex product and service proposals with ease. Using Experlogix visualization capabilities, reps can see product configuration changes on the fly to identify the right selection of options to fit customer requests.
Improve Quoting Speed
Increase Sales & Profit
More Efficient Ease-of-Use
Customer Success Story
Enables dynamic, on-the-fly 2D rendering capabilities
Immediate image feedback during the quote and order configuration process
Drag and drop components and product options
Click and drag dimensional parameters
Apply advanced rendering attributes
Externally source data from database lookup tableA
Supports common image formats including BMP, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GI as well as GDI
Improve Quoting Speed & Reduce Errors
- Quote time reduced from hours to minutes.
- Customers report 75% quote time reduction.
- Increase quote volumes.
- Win more business over your competition.
- Faster onboarding of new sales reps.
- Customers report a 33% reduction in costly customer quote errors and rework.
- Improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ensure 100% quote accuracy.
- Increase profit margins.
Increase Sales & Efficiency
- Empower your sales reps and partners to spend less time quoting and more time selling.
- Deliver 100% accurate quotes and orders every time, eliminating costly rework and customer frustration.
- Improve your bottom line with intelligent product recommendations that will increase sales and margins.
- Easily and efficiently extend quoting to your dealers and distributors.
- Portals that support collaboration and communication with distributors and retailers.
- Business user maintained – no programmers needed.
- A single CPQ solution for field, corporate, dealer and mobile users, fully integrated with Dynamics 365.
- Cloud and on-premise options.
- Create new items using smart part numbers, and submit them directly to Dynamics 365.