Work in a job you love
IS THIS YOU?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Lead
Job Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Lead
Salary range: Market Related
The Technical Lead is responsible for the technical integrity of projects while providing technical guidance to clients and the delivery team. The Technical Lead is a day-to-day lead on assigned projects and acts as a single technical point of contact for the customer and delivery team.
- Gather technical requirements and propose solutions based on client’s architectural needs
- Work with technology and business groups to define project specifications
- Develop technical and implementation plans and take full ownership
- Interact with prospective customers during product demos/evaluations
- Enhance efficiency of development, test and release process; develop tools, frameworks
- Document technical risks and issues, and actively work to avoid, mitigate, resolve risks
- Work with Scrum Masters to help determine timelines, project tasks and requirements gathering process
- Participate in the full lifecycle development process
- Coordination of tasks among offshore teams located worldwide
- Travel to multiple customer locations for workshops and meetings as needed
- 3+ years of experience implementing and managing CRM solutions at an enterprise level (Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365)
- B.A./ B.SC/ B.COM in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years of consulting or relevant work experience
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members and sponsors
- Evaluate, design, and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions
- Experience translating technical information in to easy-to-understand business concepts.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills and can be collaborative
- Be autonomous and think creatively
This is a permanent role.