Work in a job you love
IS THIS YOU?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead
Job Title: Microsoft CRM Technical Lead
Salary range: Market Related
Bonus: Signing Bonus
– Configuration of MS Dynamics CRM / MS Dynamics 365
– Technical knowledge sharing with internal team and customers of the capabilities of Dynamics CRM / Dynamics 365
– Liaison between the customer and the development team on the business requirements and how they translate into technical requirements
– Responsible for the further development, implementation and management of both Internal and external CRM solutions
– Management of ongoing platform releases and implementation of CRM business capabilities, technologies and related infrastructure
– Lead CRM platform life cycle management across enterprise based on current and future business capabilities
– Evolve the operations and support model, increasing capability and reducing cost
– Attending customer meetings to advise on technical capabilities of CRM
– Solution design of Customer CRM Solutions
– Implementing Agile methodology in developing both internal and external CRM projects
A successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
– B.A./ B.SC/ B.COM in Computer Science/Information Systems or relevant discipline
– 2+ years of experience implementing and managing CRM solutions at an enterprise level (MS Dynamics CRM)
–3-5 years of consulting or relevant work experience
– Completes tasks and sets priorities without supervision
– If needed, can supervise and set priorities for others
– Ability to present persuasively and effectively
– Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members
– Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project sponsors
– Evaluate, design, and implement Dynamics365 business solutions, often working on-site to help customers deploy their solutions (MS Services specificcapabilities utilizing internal teams and distributed groups.
– Experience translating technical information in to easy-to-understand business concepts.
This is a permanent role.