Work in a job you love
IS THIS YOU?
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
Job Title: IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
Salary range: Market Related
– Coordinate, plan and execute an IT project, paying particular focus to cost, schedule and time.
– Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
– Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
– Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged.
– Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
– Gather and track delivery business requirements.
– Supporting and educating the Product Owner.
– Grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
– Providing support to customers.
– Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
– Ability to track and remove impediments.
– 1+ years experience in using and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
– 2+ years of successful execution of Project Management in an IT environment.
– Candidate must be thoroughly versed in Project Management principles and disciplines.
– Experience with Agile
– Scrum Master Certification – Preferred
– A team player
– Highly competent in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
– Excellent organization and planning skills.
– Comfortable speaking to all levels (Director, Vice President, etc)
– A strategic thinker and tactical doer.
– Must be competent and confident to make critical decisions on your own.
This is a permanent role.