Work in a job you love
IS THIS YOU?
Content and Social Media Specialist
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Create resources that assist both sales and delivery departments (examples include proposals, statement of works, onboarding documents).
- Interview customers and other sources and create case studies.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Track, measure, and analyze all content resources to report on ROMI.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
- Manage various email campaigns including calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends
- Segment marketing lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- 3-5 years of content writing experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- Ability to interview sources for content.
- Experience in inbound and content marketing.
- A passion for storytelling and a strong business acumen.
- Love for research and willingness to learn new concepts.
- Excellent communicator and big picture thinker.
- Experience producing content for the web, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience in journalism a plus.
- Experience in marketing a plus.
NB – Please attach a CV and a latest content piece you have written
SEND YOUR CV NOW!
At The CRM Team we’re building something special.
We’re hiring only the best people. Why not be part of it?
GREAT WORKING CONDITIONS
Great laptop and an ultra-comfortable ergonomic chair.
Get a free and delicious lunch every day.
We have coffee specially imported from Rome. Learn the art of being a barista.
FREEDOM TO WORK
No micromanagement. Really.